Business & Commercial Law
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Texas Commercial Law Attorney
San Antonio Business Lawyer
For a law firm with a proven track record of helping Texas business interests to grow, thrive, and prosper—contact the San Antonio-based law firm of Escamilla & Poneck, LLP today.
Since 1991, the attorneys at Escamilla & Poneck have been providing entrepreneurs, business owners, and corporations with legal counsel and services designed to meet their full range of needs, from business start-up to business dissolution. As a firm, we offer comprehensive guidance and quality legal representation to clients throughout the state of Texas, and from Mexico, in matters such as:
- Business organization and choice of entity
- Employment contracts such as non-compete provisions, executive contracts, and more
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Shareholder and member buy-sell contracts
- Sales, acquisitions, and other commercial transactions
- Negotiation, drafting and review of business contracts such as service contracts, equipment contracts, distribution agreements, construction contracts, and more
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial real estate leases
- Regulatory compliance
- Convenience and Accessibility at Competitive Rates
With five convenient office locations in Texas and an affiliate office in Mexico City, Mexico, we are able to provide our business clients with the kind of convenience and accessibility that few other firms can offer. Our Mexico City affiliate office handles immigration matters and represents foreign companies and individuals doing business in the United States.
To speak with an experienced Texas business lawyer about a specific issue or to learn more about what our firm can accomplish for yours—contact Escamilla & Poneck, LLP today.